Property Management For Unmatched Success In
Oaks Property Management means stress-free and easy rental property management.
We help maximise peace of mind for property owners and ensure unparalleled comfort for tenants.
Discover The Reasons Why Oaks Stands Out As The Unparalleled Choice for property investors. Find out why!
- A Wealth of Experience: Relied on for three decades as New Zealand’s trusted property management specialists.
- The ONLY ISO9001 Accredited Property Manager in New Zealand: We guarantee the best client-centric property management services in our industry.
- Our Core: We specialize in one thing – achieving excellence in residential and commercial property management services by dedicating ourselves to our core expertise.
- Low Vacancy Rates: Our strategies keep the average rate extraordinarily low, ensuring your houses for rent in Auckland and Hamilton stay occupied.
- Rent Review: Periodic assessment to ensure you’re charging the right rental for your listing.
- Cosmetic Improvements: Let our expert help you elevate property appeal to maximise rental returns.
- Proven Marketing Strategies: Leveraging multiple channels and decades of expertise to secure the right tenants promptly. We maximize returns on your investment properties in Auckland and Hamilton.
- Risk Management: Diligently recognizing, evaluating, and mitigating potential risks linked to property ownership and management, including body corporate management Auckland, while ensuring strict adherence to legislative requirements, Healthy Home Compliance standards, and body corporate rules and by-law.
- Efficient, Transparent, and Tech-Driven: We combine tried-and-true client services with leading-edge technology. The result? A new era of convenience.
- Tenant Retention: Retaining good tenants is often more cost-effective than finding new ones. We have strategies in place to encourage tenant satisfaction and lease renewals.
- Personalized services and reports: Tailoring strategies and solutions to your unique investment goals and risk tolerance, ensuring a customized and attentive approach to property management.
Celebrating three decades As New Zealand’s
Leading Property Management Company
With a legacy of over three decades, we pride ourselves on our deep-rooted commitment to our clients. We understand property investment because we’ve lived it. From individual property owners to large-scale developers, we’ve served a vast array of clients with dedication.
We help property owners to…
Unlock Total Peace of Mind
Without Wasting Personal Time
ISO9001 Accredited Global Excellence, Local Expertise We are New Zealand’s ONLY ISO9001 Accredited property management company, ensuring unwavering quality upheld by international standards. There is no need for you to try and navigate the complex world of tenancy and property management without the help of a team of qualified experts who are dedicated to excellence.
We combine a global standard of excellence with a “down-to-earth” understanding of the local market to bring you a customer-centric property management approach that provides the highest level of satisfaction, evidence-based decision making and continual improvement.
From Rental Management to Large-Scale Development Every property has its unique story, and we’re here to make it a success with the best property management in Auckland and Hamilton. Whether you’re a homeowner looking to rent out a singular space or a developer setting sights on a large-scale project, our comprehensive solutions cater to every need. Our forward-thinking technology, coupled with a genuine understanding of the market, ensures that we’re always one step ahead.
Are you contemplating, “After years of handling tenant concerns, I believe it’s time to entrust a professional with managing my property”?
Types of Properties We Manage Whether you’re looking for a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more bedrooms house for rent in Auckland and Hamilton, or interested in standalone or apartments for rent, our diverse portfolio is designed to fulfil your specific needs with a range of suitable options.
Holistic Property Solutions From residential and commercial property management to body corporate administration and built-to-rent services, Oaks’ extensive array seamlessly integrates into your property strategy, regardless of its scale or complexity.
Lifetime Partnership Building a lifetime partnership in property management should never involve uncertainty. That’s why we reinforce our services with a robust commitment. When you opt for Oaks, you’re assigned a dedicated account manager who comprehends your precise requirements, ensuring seamless operations—a guarantee you can rely on.
Experience the Oaks difference today!
Contact Oaks Property Management today – call 0800 888 223.
Optimizing assets and fostering homes where property thrives, showcasing excellent management. Property owners entrusted Oaks to manage their valued assets, comprising family homes, apartments, and investment properties.
Uniting property owners and nurturing communities is our priority. Your property remains at the forefront of our focus. We manage significant body corporates and residential societies established across Auckland.
We are involved in medium to large-scale BTR projects professionally managed rental properties that focus on creating a sense of community and offering long-term lease options.
We’re About Redefining Property Management
Whether you're an owner, a tenant, or a developer, we're here to make your life easier, more convenient, and ultimately stress-free. Our approach goes beyond rental property management; it's about forging partnerships that thrive on mutual success and growth.
We’re not just about managing properties or being Auckland property management specialists; we’re about setting unprecedented benchmarks in service and quality.
Our Quality Statement
Our commitment to exceptional quality, reliability, and timely service stands as the cornerstone of our operations. This Quality Policy Statement reaffirms our dedication to ensuring the utmost satisfaction of our valued customers, guiding our every endeavour