Property Management Services You Can Trust
We’ll ensure you get a maximum return while also looking after your property and managing risks associated with property investment.
Maximise Rental Returns
- Low vacancy rates – our average vacancy rate is consistently below 2.5 percent.
- Regular rent review and increase
- Cosmetic improvements to optimise rental returns
- Boarding house concepts
- Tried and tested marketing strategies to find new tenants. This covers multiple channels including website listings, our own database, and much more. Minimal vacancy rates
- Tenant – induction pack education on property care, rent management
Manage property investment risks
- Drug use and contamination
- Property damage- gradual and intentional
- Ensure maximum financial returns
Ultimate property care
- Maintenance services
- Thorough and regular inspections
Guaranteed service quality – ISO 9001 accredited company
- Investment in management systems
- Staff training, development and retention systems
- Excellent communications – we respond quickly, sometimes within minutes, at the latest within hours. This applies to emails, texts, and phone calls.
Peace of mind for property owners
Whether you own one property, several, or a large portfolio, we can help.
Reputation and Experience
As one of the fastest growing property management company in New Zealand we have enviable reputation in the wider Auckland area for the service we’ve delivered over the past 25 years of property management.
Those clients trust that we can deliver for them because we have excellent procedures and policies that include offer transparency. This is all delivered by an expert team of dedicated, trained, and experienced property management professionals.
Quality of Service
We never compromise on the property management service we deliver. That’s why we became ISO 9001 certified and are currently one of the only property management companies in New Zealand with this certification.
Here’s what you can expect when you deal with us:
Consistently high standards of service
This applies to everything we do including maintaining your property, finding tenants, ensuring rents are paid on time, setting up tenancy agreements, and more.