PAPATOETOE, 5 BEDROOMS
Address: 10 Hayward Road, Papatoetoe
Weekly Rental: $950 Available date: 4 April, 2022
Description: Minutes from Middlemore hospital, Manukau Shopping Centre, Auckland Airport and the motorways, this dependable and spacious home will cater to all your family's needs.
Convenient and capable home to suit bigger family requirements in an extremely useful location. A strong, reliable home for the busy family - ample space will relax and calm both family and visitors. Grow your own vegetables in the fully-fenced garden and enjoy the large shed.
• Escape down an inviting driveway to find a quiet, safe haven. This roomy house is situated within a friendly hub of neighbours - providing a safe, community feel.
• Enter the property and you are immediately greeted with an open plan living/dining space flowing into a spacious kitchen.
• Granite bench tops will promote the free-moving art of cooking and the design will not exclude the chef from entertaining guests through smooth multi-tasking.
• Carpeted, versatile double garage boasts a laundry nook and convenient, full bathroom, providing an array of options to the creative mind.
• Easy access to bathroom, laundry and kitchen for those early starts and late night treats make the one downstairs bedroom super convenient as a teen-pad or guest bedroom.
• Spacious double garage can be fully utilised as the laundry is separate. Also accessible from the garage is a large storage cupboard.
• To cap off the great ground floor, the fully-fenced garden and backyard can be easily accessed through two entrances. A huge shed provides extra storage possibilities for a workman's tools and the weekend toys.
• See out your last guest and retire upstairs to your pick of four relaxing, sunny bedrooms.
• The Master bedroom upstairs is welcoming and spacious. The relaxing room exhibits an ensuite with a contemporary finish.
• Share this generous home with family and friends. Three full bathrooms will never put important schedules at an inconvenience.
• Air filter promotes healthy living
• Quality brick and weatherboard workmanship and sturdy architecture ensure a safe home, guaranteeing years of secure living.
• Airport, Manukau Shopping Centre, Rainbows End, Major Motorways all within 10 minutes or less.
• In zone Papatoetoe Intermediate, Papatoetoe High School and Puhinui School
This durable property will pave the way of convenience for your family's important commitments and will yield a relaxing environment from which to excel in life.
Move in cost:
1 week rent in advance
4 weeks rent as bond
For viewings please contact us below:
Property Manager - Kumar Yadav- 027 880 40 34
Office- 0800 888 223
Please use the below link to apply now and fast track your application:
You can also book your viewing online through below link:
Available date: 4 April, 2022